Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Leather:||Top Quality Real Leather||Back:||Rocking Back|
|Seat:||Folded Seat||Cup Holder:||Plastic Movable Cupholder|
|Gross Weight:||36kg||Color:||Blue, Grey, Free To Choose|
cinema room chairs,
cinema theater seating
Real Leather Rocking Back Cinema Theater Chairs, Fixed Floor Musical Hall Chair With Cup Holder
|Model No.||XJ-6872||Style||Model or fashion others|
|Category||Cinema Theater chair||The front baffle||Made of wooden|
|Frame||2.0 thick Steel||Sponge||High density|
|Backpressure||Plastic cover||Seating||Plastic cover|
|Fabric||We have lots of fabric in color and design for your choosing.And it can be made fire retardent according to UK(BS5852)or US(CA117)standard. Also Customized.|
|Packages||Together or bulkload|
|Movable||Yes or not||Delivery Time||18days|
|Productions||18000 pcs /month||Finish||Power coating|
|Guarantee Period||5 years||Delivery Time||15-20days for 40GP and 20 GP.|
|Loading||20ft: 165 pcs ; 40ft: 340 pcs ; 40HC: 400 pcs ;|
1,There are some errors in package volume, weight (including packaging), All are based on the parts packaging and the error is less than 5%
3,Deliver time is after 15 days when the Deposit received (Base on our factory production time). The accurate time please contact our sales manager.
4,In producing, if the buyer want to change the product material, all the change' charge must be pay by the buyer!
5,Payment term: according the 30% deposit, the other 70%should be paid before the goods 'delivery. All pay by T/T .
1. high-density molded foam, with density is 50-65kg/m3
2.good quality fabric, free to choose the color
3.metal frame, 2.0mm thick steel with powder coated
4. movable plastic armrest with cup holder
5.rocking back mechanism
6. 5 years warranty
Fabric for reference:
1. Q: About MOQ.
A: The MOQ. is 5pcs for our existing product.
2. Q: How can I choose my needed product in your company?
A: Pls select your interested style, then, contact with me and tell me the age of user,quantity and other your request, I will offer of you best price.
3. Q: Can I get the samples before order?
A: Yes, we can supply samples for you, the sample fee will according to different items and freight charge will be for customer. However, we are guarantee, we will return the sample fee to you,once we confirm the first order.
4. Q: How can I place an order?
A: Once you confirm the sample. We could confirm the payment term, delivery time, shipment,and other parts.
Payment Term choose:
By T/T, (30% T/T in advance, then,70% T/T against the copy of B/L.)
By L/C at sight,(40% T/T in advance, then, 60% L/C at sight.)
By L/C at sight (100% L/C at sight)
Delivery time: within 30 days for one 40'HQ, or as yours.
Shipment: Ocean Transport.
5. Q: How about after-sales service?
A: Warranty period is three years, and we will help with you to replace the small accessories.
All of our products could be customized according to your design!
Contact Person: Miss. Super Liang